The Frontpage feature is available to anyone upon request. If you want
Frontpage extensions on your dial-up account's web site, please submit a
request to support and we will
add the extensions right away!
Note: Your Frontpage password is independent of your login and
email password. Whenever you change your Frontpage password, it only
changes that password, and no others.
- Start the Frontpage program.
- Choose the File menu, then Open...
- Go into the File menu and choose New,
then start creating your web site. Optionally choose
then choose the From Location option and
enter the URL for the site you want to copy.
- Modify the site all you like.
- To save the file to the server, choose the File
menu and Save web.... Now type in the URL
in the Page Location box:
(change LOGIN to your login name).
- If you get a Enter Network Password box,
Enter your Frontpage password.
- The next time you want to edit your web site, choose the
menu and Open, then type in the URL for
your site, http://www.zipcon.net/~LOGIN.
To Setting up your Web Site.
The Zipcon home page.